COVID-19 Vaccination & Booster in Burbank CA
Our office is using the Pfizer vaccine for Pediatric, Adult as well as for Boosters.
Having a booster dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine can help you avoid getting infected. In addition, a booster may also enhance the protection you receive from your first two doses of the vaccine. Our office is the ideal location for your COVID-19 vaccination. We offer outstanding and compassionate services.
Getting a COVID-19 booster dose further protects people who have already taken their vaccine course. Here are some advantages of getting COVID-19 boosters:
- This booster increases your protection against severe diseases
- The booster increases your protection against infection with the virus that causes COVID-19
- The booster significantly increases antibodies
Who is Eligible for COVID 19 Booster?
The following individuals may be eligible for a COVID-19 booster dose:
- Persons aged 16 and above who received the Pfizer-BioNTech are eligible six months after finishing their initial vaccination process.
- Persons aged 18 and above who received the Moderna vaccine can take boosters shots after six months.
- Individuals that have received a single dose of the Janssen vaccine are eligible for the booster shot two months after the first shot.
Contact Us Today!
For your COVID-19 vaccination and booster doses, contact us today at our practice to book an appointment. Our dedicated team will be happy to meet with you and enlighten you about your available options.