Weight Loss in Burbank
It is usual for anyone to try and lose weight without delay. But people who lose weight steadily are more victorious at preserving weight off. Healthy weight loss is not only limited to a program or diet. It is also about an evolving lifestyle that involves long-term changes in exercising and eating habits. At our practice, we offer one of the most effective procedures for weight loss. Our experienced team are available to assist and guide you through your weight loss journey.
Benefits of Losing Weight
Weight loss is a process which involves reducing body weight by losing body fat, loss of fluid, or lean mass. Here are some benefits of our weight loss procedure:
- The procedure reduces your chances of cancer
- The procedure decreases pain and increases mobility
- The procedure improves mood
- The procedure reduces blood pressure
- The procedure might improve your blood sugar
Procedure for Weight Loss
Our medical experts only proffer surgery for weight loss in exceptional cases. Some weight loss surgery available at our practice includes gastric bypass, Sleeve gastrectomy, adjustable gastric band, and Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch.
- Gastric Bypass: During our gastric bypass surgery, our specialist divides a portion of your stomach away from the rest, creating a little pouch; this makes food bypass the rest of your stomach. Our expert links the small intestine to this recently created stomach; this creates a tiny stomach, compelling you to eat smaller meals.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy: In addition, our sleeve gastrectomy removes about 80 percent of your stomach and reduces the quantity of food you can eat. This surgery also affects the creation of several hormones and can help you feel fuller quickly.
- Adjustable Gastric Band: The adjustable gastric band surgery involves our trusted team wrapping a band around the topmost portion of your stomach, reducing the usable part of your stomach, creating similar effects to sleeve gastrectomy and gastric bypass.
- Biliopancreatic Diversion: Our specialist creates a smaller stomach during the biliopancreatic diversion with a duodenal switch. We take out a part of the small intestine, decreasing the quantity of food you can absorb.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today at our practice to schedule a one-on-one consultation. Our dedicated team will be happy to meet with you and recommend the right weight loss procedure or surgery for you.